Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: 28-200mm Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: 28-200mm Lenses
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 16:12:21 -0800
Oh well ...

On 11/20/2014 1:06 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
"I think this will be the last time we see this lens (originally used around
four years ago in the DiMAGE 7) used on a high-end Konica Minolta camera; it
simply can't cut the mustard with today's high resolution sensors [8 MP] and
high consumer expectations. "

DPReview test of the A200

They weren't the only ones. I remember 'cause I looked closely at the A2.
Turns out that the limitation at that time was the raw converters.
Later version took care of that problem. Ended up that the lens far
out-performed 8MP.

AG