Re: [OM] IMGS: B&W Challenge Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: B&W Challenge Photos
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 11:28:13 -0600
On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Yeah. See, I'm not going to be posting anything that deep or with that
> much
> > social impact....
>
> Maybe not, but your first one is a doozie.

Thanks. Right place, right time, right connections.

Also, LED lighting that sucked swamp water for photography. I have a bunch
from that show that I had no choice but to make B&W.  LED lighting is
cooler and takes much less power, but when you hit the stage with red, you
get RED and nothing else. At least with gelled incandescents, you have some
other spectrum in there that you can tweak. The only way I could make them
useable was to go completely colorless.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie