Re: [OM] (OT) Missing in Action

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Missing in Action
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 08:03:34 -0500
Have tried Florida in winter. I’m good for seven days max, and then only if I
spend it in two different places. However, there is a wonderful cajun
restaurant on a river somewhere just back from Tampa Bay that has grub to
travel for. That and some friends is about all I miss about Florida. If I were
to become a snowbird, it most likely would be in Nathan’s basement. <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal