Re: [OM] (OT) Missing in Action

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Missing in Action
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 08:00:03 -0500
Oh, I’ve got several batteries for each camera and did not run into any camera
power issues. But then that might be because I didn’t depress either shutter
even once. I would like to say that it was because most of the roads around me
didn’t lead anywhere because of downed trees and power lines, but actually it
was because I looked at a snow-buried landscape and thought to myself, “Been
there, done that. I’m staying warm.” <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal