Re: [OM] IMG: Leica Photographers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Leica Photographers
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 13:59:24 -0800
On 11/5/2014 1:39 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Since Tina has been very successful with the "look" of the images that
she takes, I'm not about to second-guess her at all on that.

Sure. And there are famous books by famous photographers that I lose interest in after a few pages, and just put back on the shelf. She solicits opinions and I sometimes give mine, on a minority of the ones she posts.

Oscar Wilde said "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." The rabbit hole that led him down aside, that's really all I have, my own opinions. Perhaps I'm saying "Give your own opinions; everybody else has already given theirs - or is about to." :-)

And really, how am I qualified to give some one else's opinions?

I'm just some gamer sitting in mom's basement in my underwear pretending that
I'm somebody important on "Second Life".

Another cultural reference lost on:

Sheltered Moose