Re: [OM] free license DxO Optics Pro 8

Subject: Re: [OM] free license DxO Optics Pro 8
From: Daniel Sepke <dansepke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:31:38 -0400
I think it's highly unlikely that the app designers also code their own
website. I don't disagree that it looks bad but you're also using nonstandard
tools to browse the internet (for justifiable reasons) so I think it's a little
unfair to dismiss a program because of your own actions in this case. Given the
multitude of browsers and extensions out there it's impossible to design a site
for every possibility. Sadly in this case you fell foul of an error.

Dan S