Re: [OM] It's Not the DOG, It's YOU!

Subject: Re: [OM] It's Not the DOG, It's YOU!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 12:43:02 -0700
On 10/13/2014 6:00 AM, Sawyer, Edward wrote:
Odiorne is a great place. Lots to see and do there. (aka Fort Dearborn). I
live about 15 mins. from there, and go regularly.

Oh my! We drive by there a few times a year, occasionally stopping in Portsmouth. We were there quite briefly in Sept. this year. Carol was looking for some shoes, but the Coombs shoe store has gone all stylish, but with very little actual variety. They've closed their outlet in So. Freeport, too. I wonder if they are in trouble.

I managed to buy a small reproduction of an oil painting in the brief visit. :-) Carol found the style and color she wanted on line.

I'll drop you a line next year, if a beer or lunch is of interest.

Odiorne looks interesting, too. I await Mike's report. ;-)

Travlin' Moose