Re: [OM] B&W challenge, #3

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W challenge, #3
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 01:40:42 +1030
Hi Brian,

Thank you very much for the wider view.

The doric pillars on the older part, the cast corinthian pillar
'motifs', roofline scrollwork and window arches on the newer part are
diverse and interesting.

I do find the differences in these buildings quite fascinating. This one
bears the appearance of a Lodge hall, the name, and square and compasses
notwithstanding. Externally, without the sign out the front, 'our'
building would be all but indistinguishable from any of the local
community halls. Even internally - apart from the actual Lodge room
itself and some recently added decoration- it is quite 'ordinary'.

davidt