Re: [OM] Hundred Buck Bill

Subject: Re: [OM] Hundred Buck Bill
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 12:47:36 +0100
Well, thanks to the list I have learnt something new. I thought that the UK
£50.00 note was the largest in circulation. I did not realise that Scotland
issued a £100.00 note. You have enough difficulty changing a £50.00 note..I
dread to think what a £100.00 note would be like :-O>

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK