Re: [OM] Hundred Buck Bill

Subject: Re: [OM] Hundred Buck Bill
From: David Bell <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 11:52:16 +0100
Many years go an old college friend started employment as an apprentice CA (CPA to you guys in USofA) with a firm in Glasgow. His takehome pay at that time was £100.23. His employer insisted in paying him in cash which a £100 note and coins. Always last Friday of month. Always too late to convert to smaller denomination "drinking vouchers". Boy was he P**sed off.

Dave