Re: [OM] Ugh

Subject: Re: [OM] Ugh
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 16:39:53 -0500
It may be bigger steps than 1/3. I'll have to look at the menu.

I turn off IS because when I do an HDR set, it's always on a tripod. And that
way the image doesn't "hunt" after each frame. I did some reading on HDR before
trying it, and quite a few said to use a tripod and turn IS off.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach