[OM] Ugh

Subject: [OM] Ugh
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 10:18:46 -0500
Quite a few of my photos from Tuesday are underexposed by a couple stops -
I was just shooting and not necessarily chimping. I think either I had
inadvertantly bumped the wrong wheel and cranked exposure comp down, or my
default settings are somehow messed up.

I think it's time to blow away all of the "mysets" and start from scratch
building new ones. The way I want it to work is:

1 - Standard day-to-day settings
2 - HDR bracketing spread
3 - Astrophotography

All I can say is that I'm thankful I shoot RAW and can crank the exposure
back in LR, but they're not as good as they could be if they were exposed
properly in the first place...
--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie