Re: [OM] IMGS: Smoking

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Smoking
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 13:34:34 -0700
On 9/26/2014 1:21 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
Thanks, Moose.  The color balance is one thing I was experimenting with.  I
kind of liked the warmer one, but I usually like warmer for people.  I'll
try it with the third color balance.

Yup, two is probably more accurate, but WB three is nice for the people and
mood.

The one with the guy blowing smoke
has the smoking device sitting in the bucket at his feet.

I saw that. But without the context of the others or a caption, it's just a piece of pipe sitting around, and shows nothing of what it looks like, how it's used, etc.

Smokeless Moose