[OM] IMG: "My" Hmong Guide

Subject: [OM] IMG: "My" Hmong Guide
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 17:44:34 -0400
PESO:

The Hmong women make their living by making handicrafts to sell to
tourists.  Typically, when you enter a village, one woman will attach
herself to you and the rest go away.  That one woman will stay with you the
whole time, helping any way she can.  My guide held my arm or hand and
helped me up and down very steep slopes.  I probably would have fallen
several times without her.  She never tried to sell me anything, but, by
the time we left a couple of days later, I had bought everything she had!!

http://www.pbase.com/image/157568230

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--