Re: [OM] Topaz Software

Subject: Re: [OM] Topaz Software
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:15:49 -0400
Tina,

I really like Topaz's BW Effects plugin. Of all the black & white
conversion plugins out there, it gives the best results I've seen, and it
is far and away the least expensive at $60. I have used it for several
years. Their other plugins are of no use to me, mostly things to
oversaturate color or do things that God never intended for photos, like
painting on them. The BW software is worth every cent they charge, though!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook