Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: Alicante vignettes

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: Alicante vignettes
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:17:01 -0400
Another well done tour.  I especially liked the (roughly) first half.

Chuck Norcutt

On 9/15/2014 6:02 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
No trips and not much excitement during week 36, so all the pictures are basically
vignettes of my daily life in Alicante and environs. The highlights include my
favourite beer temple and a nice new city park with some skateboarders. It’s
all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1261

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman