[OM] Best OM to A7 adapter?

Subject: [OM] Best OM to A7 adapter?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:43:33 -0400
Hi,
Nice to hear from you. Congratulations on the A7--yes, please do report in. I was very close in pulling the trigger but couldn't get over the ergonomics. Suspect will succumb at some point and perhaps dump Canyon as digital film for Zuikos.

If you want the option rotating tripod mount, Novoflex is one of the few I know of. They seem to be engineered by the reports I read to go slightly past infinity. Kindai (Cameraquest) seem to be spot on for infinity by most reports. The build on my Cameraquest OM to EF is great and has worked well with every lens tried. I have had no trouble with my Fotodiox Pro C/Y to EF either though reports are slightly mixed, though most favorable. Would avoid the regular fotodiox ones. Doubt you would frequently wish to manually stop down with he dof preview button with focus peaking available and adjustable gain in the EVF.

http://tinyurl.com/la7tloa

Cheapo ones like fotasy have a fair amount of sample variability and might be OK if you are lucky.

Mike