Re: [OM] Space Station Meets Sunspot

Subject: Re: [OM] Space Station Meets Sunspot
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:16:14 -0400
93 minutes sounds much better. I should have realized 12 minutes was way too fast. If the one second transit time is correct it has to be moving across a short chord. Running across the full diameter would be extraordinarily good luck. Anyhow, still very hard to follow as attested by Charlie's link.

Chuck Norcutt