Re: [OM] Prints on display in a local shop

Subject: Re: [OM] Prints on display in a local shop
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 03:36:19 +1200

Jez wrote

Brian - I don't know how you're sending email nowadays
but the readability

has declined to almost zero (as previously
mentioned, but not yet
acknowledged). Your latest answer (in this
thread) looks like this:

////

etc. Jez, I did try and fix it, even
though I didn't acknowledge your posting.

Where I see my postings, in
the digest unless I go to the archive link which I sometimes do if I'm
so curious that I don't want to wait for the digest, none of them are
messed up except for excessive spacing. The only way I seem to be able
to control THAT is to compose my posting in notepad then paste it
unaltered into my mail message. Maybe it's because I have set my
preference for text only and excluding html. Don't really know. Sorry
it's upsetting you. Brian