Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 9/9/2014: a cliché but a nice one

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 9/9/2014: a cliché but a nice one
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 19:47:41 -0400
Even if I got out early it's hard to find a place where the sun is not hidden by mountain and forest. Anyhow, excellent job. I noticed in the water on either side of the largest tree a single black spot. I thought at first they were dust spots but now am not sure. Do you know what they are?

Chuck Norcutt