Re: [OM] IMG: Fishemen in the Fog

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Fishemen in the Fog
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 08:46:23 -0400
As I struggled with 100' garden hoses this morning, I told Tom that if I
ever moved to a condominium, it would be because of garden hoses!  I hate
them more than lawn mowers, weed wackers or any other garden tool.

Tina

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> In our move to South Carolina we are discarding the lawn mower, weed
> whacker, hedge trimmer and most other garden and grounds maintenance
> tools.  We're also discarding paint brushes, rollers, roller pans and other
> things that remind one of home maintenance.  I am taking my 16 foot ladder
> but have promised my wife to try and stay off it.
>
> I'm not sure how far we can go but we will definitely try to avoid
> bursitis and other maladies.  Unfortunately, she managed to catch a bad
> back ache yesterday from what she doesn't know.  Probably her dance step
> exercises which should probably be done less vigorously.
>
> We'll be citizens of New York for less than 5 more weeks.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> On 9/7/2014 7:50 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
>
>> PESO:
>>
>> The whole time we were in Halong Bay, it was very foggy:
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/image/157291470
>>
>> C&C greatly appreciated.
>>
>> We spent all day today at the Urgent Care Center near the farm.  Tom's
>> knee
>> swelled up the size of a cantaloupe.  Diagnosis was bursitis.  He has
>> drugs, compresses, crutches but is still miserable.  I don't think he will
>> be climbing 11' ladders painting my pantry this week :-(   Getting old is
>> not for sissies!
>>
>> Tina
>>
>>  --

Tina Manley