Re: [OM] The Impossible OM Project Recycling switch from film to DSLR

Subject: Re: [OM] The Impossible OM Project Recycling switch from film to DSLR
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 12:30:41 +0200

Le 10 sept. 14 à 10:44, Iwert Bernakiewicz a écrit :

What I would pay for though is a digital film that I could use with my
3Ti, I don't need any fancy controls just for it to do what film did but
with the advantage changeable iso

It must be possible soon.

I hope so with you, but for the moment when i do B&W the ilford 3200 kind)
in the OM-4t I scan it with the 5Dii on OM-Bellows and the results are very much good enough for me. Same goes for Velvia. So there is a bit of extra
workflow, but with digital only there would also be raw development?

5Dii on OM bellows also requires raw development, or I'm reading your "also" wrong?

Amities
Philippe

I don't see the big difference, and I have an analog archive that way as
well!

Iwert

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE