Re: [OM] [OT] it never rains but it pours

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] it never rains but it pours
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 17:32:41 +0100
For sure the system must have evolved over time.  Maybe your WW2 ID card
used your birth certificate number?

My own birth certificate states:
"...do hereby certify that this is a true copy of the Entry no. 394 in the
Register Book of of Births for the said Sub-District..."
and my old NHS number was MSBE394.

cheers