Re: [OM] Viewing RAW files...

Subject: Re: [OM] Viewing RAW files...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 11:54:02 -0400
From the user's manual
-----------------------
 System Requirements and Installation
Windows

Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1. 32- or 64-bit (we recommend a 64-bit version)
    Processor with SSE3 support or later (meaning released 2005+):
Intel: Pentium 4 Prescott or later; Celeron D or later, any Core processor, Intel Atom
        AMD: Athlon 64 or later
The complete list of supported processors is available on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSE3 Video card with DirectX 9.0 support or later, or with OpenGL 2.1 or later (see below Choice of version: OpenGL or DirectX).

FRV will work with practically any video card with 3D acceleration support, released 2006+ (users of older cards may experience some problems).

Mac

    Intel-based Mac
Processor with 64-bit support (that’s every Intel Mac, excluding Mac Mini 2005)
    Mac OS X 10.6 or later
We recommend a video card with OpenGL 2.1 support (that’s every native Mac video card, that works with OS X 10.6). An OpenGL emulator will be used if such a video card is not present in the system; some of the advanced features of FastRawViewer will take significant time to render.

Chuck Norcutt