Re: [OM] metabones speed booster

Subject: Re: [OM] metabones speed booster
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 15:43:24 +0200
Piers,

I am sure that could be arranged, but it has to arrive first :-), The OM 50/1.2 is a lens I had always wanted but now I have the fuji 56/1.2 it will remain as "had wanted", I don't see me investing in OM lenses again or in fact any more Olympus kit (ok maybe the 24 shift) unless a miracle happens (digital 3Ti) - maybe digital film resurrects itself as the technology must be here for that now.

IanW