Re: [OM] IMG: Summer Breakfast

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Summer Breakfast
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 06:31:15 +0100
Tina

To use ISO Auto you should set up the minimum shutter speed as well as the
maximum and default ISOs.  I suspect that you had the minimum shutter speed set
too high for the aperture you had set on the lens.

Another great feature of the Fuji cameras is the Custom settings, accessible
from the Q button – once you have set them up.

One of the many parameters adjustable in Custom settings is ISO; I should have
incorporate a choice of ISOs in your Custom settings.  That way if you didn't
want IS3200  the camera would not give it to you.

It might be anathema to you to read the instructions, but at least search the
Internet for something like, "best X-Pro1 Custom Settings" and read about
others' experiences with the camera.

The X-Pro1 is a very clever camera, and it can be used as a point and shoot,
but you'll get the best from it when you use a little more method with its
facilities.

Chris