Re: [OM] IMG: Summer Breakfast

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Summer Breakfast
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 22:15:21 +0200
I normally use it in apertue mode and leave the speed and iso to the camera, I think the latest software allowed setting a minimum shutter speed which solved a multitude of problems for me. I may be mistaken though and it could be a setting in the XT-1 which addresses pretty much all of the X-Pro1's faults and adds some great new features.

I haven't picked up my well worn X-Pro1 since getting the XT-1.

IanW