Re: [OM] Bokeh and Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Bokeh and Lenses
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 14:43:56 -0300
Absolutely ...

And, personally, I'm fed up with this issue, since long ago.
Now more than before, it is pointless to politely mention it to the
'artist' in question ... it's all a 'matter of personal aesthetics',
and the artist's friends' support.
Just waste a little time and visit the thousands of photography groups
that are continuously populating facebook.

Fernando.