Re: [OM] Perfect method

Subject: Re: [OM] Perfect method
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 12:24:41 -0700
On 8/17/2014 7:18 AM, Chris Barker wrote:

I’m about to try the app that Ian mentioned.  I’ve used the iPhone app to receive
images from the camera, but I haven’t yet controlled the camera.

Near the bottom of the image I posted of my new tripod upside down is my iPad Mini2, running Panny's software, remote controlling the upside down camera. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=14126>

It's pretty nice to sit back in comfort, operating a camera in an awkward
position, outdoors, etc.

Remote Control Moose