Re: [OM] Now THIS is news!

Subject: Re: [OM] Now THIS is news!
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 18:32:31 -0500
Very much so. I had the film GR in the old days, and the digital version is
just as small and delivers great quality. The pictures I posted the other day
from our anniversary dinner in Buffalo were taken with it, at ISO 5000. The GR
is truly pocketable, as opposed to any of my other cameras, so it fills a need
for having a quality camera with me on occasions where a photo bag is not
appropriate or impractical for whatever reason.

Cheers,
Nathan

Sendt fra min iPad