Re: [OM] OT: Telephone Insecurity

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Telephone Insecurity
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 08:40:56 +0200
That is what I was thinking, I would place a voice activated recorder next to the phone and check it when I came back or just do what I do and never answer the phone as the calls are never for me :-) I did have one interesting conversation a couple of years ago with a chap who had an Indian accent allegedly calling on behalf of microsoft informing me that there was an issue with my PC, he had picked the wrong person and the wrong house for such nonsense.