Re: [OM] Pick the Kit

Subject: Re: [OM] Pick the Kit
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 18:59:40 -0500
Well, Bob, I was trying to instigate trouble. That's all.

Now, for the interesting bit. The 28/2 has pretty much been glued to the
OM-3Ti.

Oh, and I filled up an 8Gb card. So far (I'm still in Wyoming at the
moment, sitting in the Laramie Wendys eating a frosty), I think I filled 6
rolls of BW film.

Not much, but I tend to pre-edit. Besides, one day was a wipe out from a
migraine that almost had me going to the hospital, it was so bad.

Later gang. Behave.

AG

--
Ken Norton