Re: [OM] Pick the Kit

Subject: Re: [OM] Pick the Kit
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 13:48:06 -0400
What’s up with all this “Pick my Kit” crap? Pick your own damn kit! You’re the
photographer. You know where you’re going and what you’re likely to see. You
know better than the rest of us neanderthals what will do the job for you, or,
more accurately, what’s more likely to do the job you want done. Sheeeesh!
<insert half-assed grin here>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Grumpy Today Neanderthal