Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 6/8/2014: my children

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 6/8/2014: my children
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 08:31:09 -0400
The kids look as good as ever and I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Just leave before the snow starts flying. I don't know if I've ever been in Orchard Park but it's south of Buffalo and that's were Buffalo area snow is the heaviest. Your son may have some interesting experiences coming up.

Duff's was a good pick for wings and Tops isn't bad for a supermarket but you might like to try Wegman's instead. There are probably many nearby. In addition to a good grocery selection there are lots of prepared foods available at the deli and a good beer selection (for the US).

Chuck Norcutt