Re: [OM] (OM) Divertimento

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Divertimento
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 09:57:17 -0400
For the moment we will let pass with passing mention the use of the possessive
with customers when the plural obviously was meant. (I will also excuse myself
for promiscuous use of adverbs.) The sentiment, however is spot on exactly, and
to repeat myself, with pinpoint accuracy. One must work up what one likes, and
what suits one’s vision, but if one intends to sell on the bins-full-of-prints
and wall-hanging market, one must keep in mind the reactions of others. Errors
in judgment, such as they are, come with viewing, framing and processing images
with only the reactions of others in mind. For any kind of artistic integrity,
one must keep one’s sights pointed in the general direction of one’s vision.

For the image at hand, I rather like Brian’s overexposed version as opposed to
the Moosed version. That said, the lower portion of the Moosed version
clarifies the vision somewhat. If the image were mine, I might leave that alien
lighting at the top and pop in a little LCE along the bottom.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal