Re: [OM] Return - With Pictures (Senorita alert.)

Subject: Re: [OM] Return - With Pictures (Senorita alert.)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 09:21:13 -0400
Wife Peg can attest to that. After we visited you in Berkley in September 2008 we drove down the coast to my old stomping grounds in Los Angeles. Having done it several times myself without her there I had promised Peg that it was one of the most beautiful drives she could imagine. We ended up driving through what seemed like a tunnel of fog. We never saw much of anything else.

Chuck Norcutt