Re: [OM] Return - With Pictures (Senorita alert.)

Subject: Re: [OM] Return - With Pictures (Senorita alert.)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 00:09:22 -0700
Thanks to all who looked, and especially all who commented!

On 7/26/2014 5:21 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
Well done as usual. I'm surprised that you were able to get so close to the deer. My guess is that you were only about 50 feet away.

Oh much closer than that, under 30'. Shot through an open driver's window. They were edgy, but it seems the little RV that close, and on a road, may have been less scary than if we were on foot. One may get even closer than that here at home, where the deer are very used to cars.