Re: [OM] Back again - XT1 is almost perfect

Subject: Re: [OM] Back again - XT1 is almost perfect
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 19:53:14 +0100
Thanks, Ian.  There’s a good variety of shots there!

I think that there is a “creamy" quality to shots with the Fuji sensor.  I have
the “consumer”-grade zooms (16-50 and 50-230) and the quality of the images is
similar to yours.

I really like your 500mm shot, and that stilted crane tender is a rather smart
device.

The stone with pointers to places brings back memories.   A friend (a pretty
one) used to live in Dwygyfylchi near Penmaenmawr while I was learning to fly
the Hawk at Valley.   On a night flight I decided to visit the village and got
rather low and rather too close to the hill next door.  Foolish person that I
was!

Chris