[OM] Arrrrgghhhhhh - they're killing me!

Subject: [OM] Arrrrgghhhhhh - they're killing me!
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 12:35:26 -0500
OK, the rumor mill has kicked in again - they're saying Oly will announce
the new lenses, including the 40-150/2.8 Pro at Photokina in September.
I'm getting very itchy for that lens, but I can hold out that long.

And THEN I see a fairly reputable source say that while they'll announce at
Photokina, they won't actually ship until at least FEBRUARY 2015!!!
That's over a year since the first mention of that lens... and a month
after I really, really need it....(well, the first time I'll really, really
need it).

Just ship the damn lens!  We want to give you money for a toy.  It's
simple.  Make it available now!

Sorry.  Rant over.

--

Paul Braun