Re: [OM] (OM) OT Image processing

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Image processing
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 07:19:16 +0800
There is a simple way to combine images either side by side or top/bottom. Use IrfanView (it is free) Image-> Create panorama image-> add your images-> select Horizontal or Vertical-> Create image, done!

Of course you have to resize the images to let them have the same pixel size first. If you want to leave some margin for cutting, you may add border with IrfanView for each image before combining them.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all.

I have my photo printing dome at a commercial lab

A 12 x
18 inch print costs $20 my money

I want to fit two (approx) 6 x 18
inch prints one above the other to make a combined image that I can
slice with a guillotine to create two long skinny images from cropped
E-3 images.

Don't worry about the maths details ... they will be
sorted later.

Can you help me with suggestions of processes I can use
to achieve this. I do not have Photoshop.

It is clear that the public
want long prints, so next summer I MUST have a set.

Cheers, Brian