Re: [OM] Hasselblad Imacon Flextight Precision II Scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] Hasselblad Imacon Flextight Precision II Scanner
From: Lawrence Plummer <plummerl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 20:49:18 -0700

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 7:05 PM, Chuck Norcutt <

chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think
you may be in trouble. From what I just read the Precision II and II are from

> the late
1990s and have a SCSI interface. Getting SCSI support on a modern computer

> can be
problematic.

> Chuck
Norcutt

I'm running Win7/64-bit using an Adaptec 29320LPE PCI-e
Ultra SCSI with Vuescan (64-bit)

and my Canon FS4000US (SCSI interface).  Works without any issues.  They can be
had for

reasonable prices and are still supported by Adaptec (as well as Vuescan).

Larry