[OM] IMG: Aymara Shepherd/Condor Dance

Subject: [OM] IMG: Aymara Shepherd/Condor Dance
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 19:52:50 -0400
PESO:

When we arrived at the very remote Ayamara village in the Andes, we were
about 3 hours late because the road was so bad.  All of the village people
were waiting, in costume, to greet us by dancing up the hill in an ancient
Shepherd vs Condor dance.  I took lots of photos but the contrast in these
is even more difficult than those higher up with the shepherds.

http://www.pbase.com/image/156647464

This one has been processed as a low-contrast negative film, but still
needs more help.

The lake in the background is Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in
the world and one about which I hate to talk to middle school groups!

C&C and any helpful suggestions greatly appreciated.

Tina
--
Tina Manley
http://tina-manley.artistwebsites.com/