Re: [OM] Amazing Drone Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Amazing Drone Photo
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 19:51:09 -0400
That's a pretty small sample size on which to base a sweeping generalization of people. When multiple people recruited from different areas of the country behave as you have described then I think the problem is their management. They must have been extremely unsatisfied to put up with such moving disruption in their lives. I suspect management promised more than they could deliver and not necessarily in salaries. In fact, salaries would be the last problem I would suspect.

Chuck Norcutt (an engineering manager for 25 years)