Re: [OM] Amazing Drone Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Amazing Drone Photo
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 09:23:00 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>>      I sadly found this to be exceptionally true of engineers.  The vast
>> majority of them have almost no interest in the profession, especially in
>> advancing their knowledge and design skills.  Their only interest is the
>> paycheck.  Never mind what else I have to say about this as I do not want
>> to get up on that soapbox.
>>

>In that case you've met a very different bunch of engineers than the ones
>I've been privileged to work with.

     That may be very accurate.  I met a few engineers many years ago who were
recruited from all over the country by Motorola GED.  They stayed here for a
few months, then promptly left and returned to their former employers.  One in
particular had been moved here at company expense from New Jersey.  He was very
vocal about what he was experiencing, and soon moved back to New Jersey at his
own expense.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson