[OM] Restored Telescope

Subject: [OM] Restored Telescope
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 14:26:12 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     The last part for my Meade 395 90x1000mm telescope arrived in the mail
this morning (the 6x30mm finder scope), so it is now complete and ready to use.
 But it may have to wait until September as the sky is generally overcast
around here from late afternoon to morning.  Just as well, as the celestial
features I would like to look at and photograph are generally in the Winter
sky.  Except that Saturn is currently visible.

     That overcast also keeps us warm though the night, so there's more than
one reason to want it gone.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson