[OM] Another one for Zuiko 8mm OM fisheye owners - now image quality

Subject: [OM] Another one for Zuiko 8mm OM fisheye owners - now image quality
From: Olaf Iwert <oiwert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 21:40:40 +0200
Cc: Olaf Iwert <oiwert@xxxxxxx>
Dear all,

First of all I would like to thank to everyone who responded recently to my recent post or to a related topic. It is a real pleasuer to see that people care and take the equipment in their hands to answer very detailed questions. You have made my life much easier and also lead to finding mistakes in the documentation for version 2 of this lens.

Now I have a different question concerning the same lens (OM Zuiko 8mm Fisheye, 1:2.8; Version 1 or 2):

Are there any images you took with this lens (possibly digital e.g. on a Canon 5d Mark2) and how do you rate the sharpness of this lens at the different f stops over the field ? Are there any images (raw files preferred) we could try to share via ftp to compare ? Ditto for internal reflections e.g. of neon lights on top of the image - do you see them as reflection on the bottom ?

As you can see, after picking the right version of this lens without optical damage, now I am tackling the question of image quality, provided that the internal optical elements are fully intact.
Any advice - also without images is very welcome.

If you can, please reply off-list.

With best wishes
The second Iwert on the list