Re: [OM] Time to revise the pano hardware plan

Subject: Re: [OM] Time to revise the pano hardware plan
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 23:29:03 +0100
Chuck, As I recently posted I bought the circular clamp with  Arca Swiss clamp.
As I stated I can fit it to the top of my Manfrotto ball head. However I had
totally forgotten about getting the pivot point central with the nodal point of
the camera lens. By offsetting the supplied Arca Swiss plate I can just about
manage it but really I need a longer plate with an Arca Swiss groove cut into
it ...BUGGER!!!

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK