Re: [OM] A big family group photo

Subject: Re: [OM] A big family group photo
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 20:44:06 -0400
One out of two. The kid in the red shirt had no editing done to him or his immediate surrounds. But you did properly pick the guy at top based on lighting and you also missed a bit of a halo between him and the guy in front. But when I posted the picture I picked the wrong version since before the image was printed I noticed the same error. I just reposted the correct version. I think the exposure is still a bit light on his neck but even I am unsure about that and didn't bother to try and fix it. His wife didn't notice and she knew that the two of them had been inserted after the fact. Here's the new link
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=13461>

Chuck Norcutt