Re: [OM] A big family group photo

Subject: Re: [OM] A big family group photo
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 14:43:08 -0400
You ought to give it a try. I'm sure you can do at least as well as I did even with more folks in the shot. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 6/23/2014 1:01 PM, Moose wrote:
On 6/22/2014 3:24 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
As mentioned several days ago when discussing PhotoShop layers I said
that I might post a photo of a large family group which required
building a composite of 3 separate photos to get everyone at least
looking at the camera.  Here it is:
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=13458>

Nicely done.

We're heading to a family get-together next week. Six elders, eight
young adults and  eleven kids. Then the show moves briefly to the Bay
Area, where we lose a few and gain a few. Should be madness. :-)

I don't anticipate any formal group portraits.

Bakersfield?! Moose