Re: [OM] IMG: Important Call!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Important Call!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 07:11:27 +1000
I loved the movie Nebraska. Best thing I;ve seen lately (along with Grand
Budapest Hotel). We have a hinterland a bit like that but it's not so thickly
populated - I recognise the types though - they're universal.
I have a friend here from Minnesota who made the same comment. What is
impressive is how well Martin Freeman slips into the voice. (Well, to my ear).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author/Publisher:
The SLR Compendium,The TLR Compendium